Thursday, June 25, 2009

Drive OFF

So yesterday I went to get gas at the local gas station. As I walk into the store I heard the two people talking about the car that just got gas and didn't pay for it they were pretty animated about it to say the least if I didn't know what they were talking about I would have thought they were trying to solve a murder. Anyway I have a solution for this problem I will say it as fast as I can because my concrete will be here in 5 minutes and I'm on the computer BLOGGING how lame. So most drivers licences have a strip on the back that has your information on it and if a gas station had the right software they could just have you swipe your licence into where the pump reads credit cards and it would know who was being approved for the gas pump. Then go in and get your drink or whatever else you need then pay. They could do away with all the expensive cameras and the people who are always looking out the window and checking and writing down licence plates and all that jazz it is a simple fix. You're welcome AMERICA I am solving your problems one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment