Sunday, July 12, 2009

FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD,FWD

Caution: If you are sensitive in way I mean any way. Like if you are offended if someone swats a fly and kills it. Or if you are offended if someone doesn't recycle. Or maybe you are offended when someone doesn't put the toilet seat down when they are done using the bath room. Or it could even be such little things that you are offended by like someone not turning off a light in a room when no one is in there. Or Global warming. Or someone honking. Or something like watching T.V.. Or David Letterman. I MEAN ANY KIND OF SENSITIVITY AT ALL. Then please do not continue to read this lame blog.



DO NOT SEND ME FORWARD E-MAILS I WILL HIT REPLY ALL AND TELL YOU NOT TO SEND ME STUPID E-MAILS LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN.

1 comment:

  1. I'm only offended when people don't turn the light off, when those people are my kids and they just flat out ignore me when they're standing right there and act like they're deaf or something.

    Where the heck do they get that?!

    Oh, and one time I told someone not to forward me stuff anymore, or I would set up my email so they would be sent to my junk mail folder. I only heard from them one time after that.

    ReplyDelete